Brooklyn wanted to bare her testimony today. So I took her up there and she went right up to the pulpit and said a great testimony. The best line though was when she said, "I am thankful that we can be burried after we die." That got quite the chuckle from everyone and a bright red face from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Love it! I think Cros looks cute in a dress. Ha ha! :)Kids say the darndest things huh.
Save the picture, you can always use it to bribe Crosby when he is older...hehe
Seriously?! What are you teaching your children! Tell Denim to quit wearing dresses and then Cros won't want to either. Ha ha ha!!
Oh boy!! What did Denim think about Crosby's dress?? He does make a cute princess though.:) How does Brooklyn know about people getting buried? So cute though. I'm sure it was a proud moment for you & Denim having her bare her testimony.
Haha that is SO funny. He looks like he doesn't know what to think. Wish I would've been there to hear brooklyn. Sounds cute.
I'm so glad I saw you last weekend at Women's Conf! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are growing up so fast! That is so funny about her testimony and people being buried!
lol! I bet Denim was super proud:) That's what you get when you have two big sisters. They do all look super cute, however. I love that testimony story...so so cute! just think of the things she'll say in the future:)
HAHAHA Tyler and I are cracking up! Holy cow!! How funny. I love it. Their faces are priceless. Its too perfect, oh my. I love it!
We all knew it would happen one day. It's all down hill from here:)
Your kids are so funny! I'm glad I found your blog, it'll be fun to keep up with you guys (and it's nice you have links to everyone I know)!
marika
haha I love it! I did that to my little bro when I was young. Except he was five...my parents were a little upset. Cute kids. Miss ya
shawn doesn't think that it's very funny when Jake puts aves princess shoes on but I showed him this and told him that its normal they just like to be in on the action....and if there are only girls to play with then that is what they are going to play sometimes!
That is way FUNNY!
It's inevitable! This is a classic picture!
Post a Comment