My little sis Callie has an awesome talent for taking pictures! She just started and she is already so good! When she was here visiting last week, she took some super cute pictures of the kids. Take a look at them here
http://calliemaephotography.blogspot.com
7 comments:
Wow, she does a great job! Your kids are so adorable too! Cros is already so big! Is Callie in Salt Lake? I've been wanting to get some family pictures done when we are back there in a month or so.
Sandi, those are soooo cute!! Your kids are gorgeous! Your sister did a great job! Make some space on the walls in your house cause you're going to have a hard time choosing which ones to print.:)
Those are awesome! Your sister did a fab job! How are you going to pick?
I don't think I've ever seen such perfect lips on a pair of little girls. Not that I haven't said it before, but your girls are completely gorgeous! I think Callie had it right on when she referred to Ava as a pixie. She totally is! That Cros... oh, man. He's a DOLL!!
Way cute!!! Don't you love having someone in the family that takes pictures!!!
Gorgeous pictures!! Gorgeous kids!! Your sis did awesome!
Sandy, those pictures are SOO cute! Your sister really is super talented! WOW, it helps having the cutest kids ever too!!
Post a Comment