Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girl's Trip

I had a great weekend in Vegas with Mikkel and Trina! We decided it was time for a girl's trip and it's so convenient that Las Vegas is only a few hours away:) We bought tickets to the Lion King, did some shopping, and had plenty of "girl talk". Thanks to Denim who had the kids all weekend:) what a good husband!









10 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

So fun. And your red outfit is so cute. Can I borrow it? JK. But you skipped that one part...tsk..tsk.

lexie said...

How fun! I love girls night out! I can't wait to do a whole weekend!! I also love the outfit.

Shayla Finlinson said...

I am having a girls weekend this weekend...cant wait.. so so fun.. it looks like you had alot of fun with your friends.. its nice to get out once and awhile

Hollie said...

Thanks for the invite and I really was so sad I didn't come. It was for your benefit only. You all needed a break from the kiddos, bringing mine would have added a little stress. :) But looks like you had lots of fun. You all look cute!!

Kaycee said...

So, when can you be spontaneous again so we can go play without kids? (I have to know so I can get someone to watch the kids...ha ha)

Ah... remember when life could be spontaneous???

Glad you had a break!

Mikkel said...

It was a great weekend!! Thanks for the fun! :)

Brittany said...

Like I said on Facebook....I'm jealous!! Sounds like such a fun trip!! How was the Lion King?? Fun, fun, fun! I love your outfit in those pics too!:)

The Bennett Family said...

wow! fun! you look great sandy! and i am still loving your hair dark. was the lion king good? i would love to go see something like that.

Kathryn said...

looks like tons of fun! I can't leave my baby yet but hopefully soon! when are you guys coming to blanding:)

Heidi Crosby said...

That looks like it was a fun trip. Those are always good times. Isn't it great to have a husband who will facilitate those things every once in a while?!