The kids love to listen to the radio while I am running errands around town. They are always very interested in who the singer or band is that's on. So I tell them when I know. Well today they were all sitting at the kitchen table waiting for lunch when I heard this conversation.
Brooklyn: For Halloween next year I want to be Taylor Swift.
Ava: Well then I want to be Lady Gaga(starts laughing)
Brooklyn: Okay and Crosby can be Pink.
So there you have it! Later I thought about why they came up with these names...I think Brooklyn chose Taylor because she really likes her songs, Ava chose Lady Gaga because her name cracks her up every time she says it, and Brooklyn chose Pink for Cros because they always think her voice is "scratchy like a boys." Silly kids!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Cute story. Kids are so smart:)
One funny story after the other. You have the funniest kids ever! Can't wait for THANKSGIVING!!
That's so cute! I'll be looking forward to seeing those costumes!:)
Emma loves Taylor Swift as well. It looks like Zion was tons of fun. I wished we lived somewhere cool like that :)
That's hilarious!
Post a Comment