I can't believe this school year is almost over! Brooklyn started kindergarten this year and has absolutley loved it! She has learned a lot and made some really good friends. She is sad that it's almost over and sad to be leaving her teacher Mrs. Ross. She will do great in first grade though. She had her program/graduation a few nights ago. These are some pictures of the night.
Brooklyn with Mrs. Ross

BK and Elsa. They met in soccer last year and have been close since then.
BK and Elsa. They met in soccer last year and have been close since then.

5 comments:
Adorable. Love her headband! Where?? Miss those kidlets
Wow, you already have a kid graduating from Kindergarden! Time flies!! Congratulations Brooklyn!
Good job Brooklyn !! Can't believe u will have a first grader next year!!
SANDI... I WAS JUST LOOKING AT TRINA'S BLOG AND SAW YOUR NAME ON THE SIDE OF HER BLOG AND HAD TO SEE IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAST OUR GIRLS ARE GROWING... I LOVE THE POST... I HOPE THEY WILL (FINALLY) BE ABLE TO BE IN THE SAME CLASS FOR FIRST GRADE! I'M GOING TO ADD YOU TO MY FRIEND LIST ON MY BLOG!
What a cutie!!
Congrats on finishing your half marathon! Hope that you guys are all doing well.
Post a Comment