Denim entered the arm wrestling competition for the summer games this year! He did great! There wasn't anyone registered in his weight class, probably because people his size don't think they could win things like arm wrestling tournaments, so he had to go up a weight class. That was scary, but he went right up and slammed the first guy down:) I was pretty excited and the girls couldn't stop smiling! He continued to do well and brought home the bronze medal! Go Denim!


We took a drive out to Gunlock and Veyo this weekend as well. The Gunlock resevior only spills over every once in awhile and when it does it's amazing! It spills over into a naturall spillway with tons of waterfalls.



After the resevoir we took a short drive into Veyo to look at the Veyo volcano. When we told the kids Brooklyn was excited and wanted to hike the whole thing(which she did). This was not easy. It was all loose dirt and rocks and for every two steps you'd take you'd fall back one! But she was a trooper and made it all the way to the top with Denim! Ava didn't want to get anywhere near the thing because she was scared of the lava, she couldn't be convinced that it wasn't an active volcano. Crosby had no clue we were at the volcano and asked when we would see the volcano the whole way home. I love having these experiences with the fam!
We took a drive out to Gunlock and Veyo this weekend as well. The Gunlock resevior only spills over every once in awhile and when it does it's amazing! It spills over into a naturall spillway with tons of waterfalls.
After the resevoir we took a short drive into Veyo to look at the Veyo volcano. When we told the kids Brooklyn was excited and wanted to hike the whole thing(which she did). This was not easy. It was all loose dirt and rocks and for every two steps you'd take you'd fall back one! But she was a trooper and made it all the way to the top with Denim! Ava didn't want to get anywhere near the thing because she was scared of the lava, she couldn't be convinced that it wasn't an active volcano. Crosby had no clue we were at the volcano and asked when we would see the volcano the whole way home. I love having these experiences with the fam!

6 comments:
sounds like fun! We are starting co-ed softball....wish you guys were on our team! yea, I am so excited for you guys to come and visit it will be lots of fun!
Haha so that's so freakin funny Denim entered in. I'm so glad he did well. Love it.
Your family should be a tv show. All of you are so entertaining, I laugh so hard every time I read about your adventures.
Way to go Denim!! That's seriously awesome!! I had no idea you were such a good arm wrestler. Hidden talent I guess.:)
That is too cool! Congrats Denim! Wish we were in Utah to come enjoy Gunlock with you.
I loved your pictures from your New york trip. Awesome!
Post a Comment