Stay tuned for Ava's first day of preschool in a few weeks:)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
1st day of school
I can't believe school is already starting again! Brooklyn had her first day of 1st grade, that means a FULL day of school! She is way excited and I think her teacher is great. I can't help but worry just a little. I'm going to miss my sweet girl. Everybody better be nice to her!
Stay tuned for Ava's first day of preschool in a few weeks:)
Stay tuned for Ava's first day of preschool in a few weeks:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How could anyone not be nice to her! She is adorable!
What a cute girl in her cute new school clothes. Almost made me cry. I'll be a wreck when my kids start!
How cute! I can't believe you have a full timer on your hands. Love her cute shirt!
Well she looks super cute for her 1st day in 1st grade! Did you cry when you dropped her off??
She looks so cute. I can't believe you guys can wear pants. I think it was like 102 yesterday on Emma's first day! Cros is a cute cowboy. Love the boots. For some reason he totally reminds me of Kellen
What a doll! I think that she looks just like you.
Cute, cute, cute (Brooklyn, Cros and the new blog header). I feel like this morning's run only touched the surface. We need a girls night so we can really catch up.
Wow! that freaks me out about the 2,000 flushes place but I would believe it! I don't know maybe i am just too chicken but I don't think that I would ever really go swim in it! but I hope they would have it fenced off if it really did have all those endangering things in it! Scary! Your kids are adorable by the way! We miss seeing you guys at church on Sundays!
Post a Comment