Monday, May 2, 2011

Update

I have not been a good blogger lately. So I wanted to do a little update to let you all know how we're doing. Ava Mava is getting ready to graduate from preschool! She had Kindergarten registration and can't wait to ride the bus. She loves gymnastics but says her favorite sport is soccer. Spring soccer started in April. It has been fun but COLD! And she is an awesome little soccer player! I'll just brag a little and let you all know she scored 16 goals in her game:)

Cros is a busy, energetic boy! He loves playing with all the neighborhood kids. He asks to go 4-wheeling constantly and can't wait to go with Dad to the Father and Son's campout. He loves super heroes, especially Iron Man and Spiderman. He is such a big helper too. He insists on taking care of the garbage and anything that Dad needs help with:).



Brooklyn is staying super busy. She likes to do everything! She does really well in school and placed 2nd in the Spelling Bee. She is playing soccer and starts her first year of coach pitch in a few weeks. She is taking piano lessons now and wakes up early every morning so she can practice! Her teacher can't believe how quick she is learning and says she's a great student!







So the kids are definitely keeping us busy but we also stay busy ourselves. Denim's job is good, he's also treasurer of our HOA, and joined a men's AND co-ed softball league. I have been volunteering at the school and with the KICKS soccer board. I am playing softball as well and still feel the soreness of our first game 4 days later:)

We are looking forward to summer! Warm weather, 4 wheeling, hiking, camping, swimming, break from school, family vacations...mmm can't wait!















5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow!. . .what a busy family! Sounds so fun though. The kids are getting so big! Glad you guys are doing good!

Hollie said...

Um...no wonder I never see you. haha You guys are busy. Glad I spent like six hours with you though the other day. haha. You kids are seriously adorable!! Hope you get some warm weather there soon. :)

Heidi Crosby said...

Thanks for the update! It's always nice to know what you guys are up to.

Kaycee said...

They are growing up so fast. I was feeling bad that we never saw each other, but at least now I can see how crazy-busy it is at your house! Can't wait for Summer and park days!

lexie said...

Yeah! I have been waiting and waiting for an update :) Man, life with three sure is busy!! Glad that you guys are doing good. Wish I could come visit...maybe someday!