Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday Weekend

It was a fun weekend here at the Lyman household. We celebrated not one but 2 birthdays AND Valentine's Day:) I get to share my birthday with Valentine's day which was on a sunday this year. So, we went out to celebrate on Saturday and had a good time eating Thai food and going to the movies. My friends also took me out saturday morning for pedicures. It was so nice, I'm lucky to have such good friends. Sunday I woke up to some cute pictures and cards from the kids and a new camera! I was so happy! Denim also made me a yummy dinner of steak, baked potatoes and veggies and he wouldn't let me clean up afterwards either. What a good husband!
Our newly pedicured toes.

This is my camera, yay!






Monday was our little Crosby's big day. He is officially 2 and I can already tell he is going to give us a little of the terrible two's and a lot of the terrific two's. He is so dang cute!:)


The weather has been so nice here so we packed up and headed to the sand dunes for the day. I wouldn't take my camera out past where we parked so this is the only picture I have of the day. It was a lot of fun though. We were right by a huge sand hill, 4 wheeled a lot, and got really dirty!

Cros enjoying a little cake and icecream.


Dinner at Chili's













Modeling some of his new clothes.















8 comments:

Callie Mae said...

AHHHH!!!! I love these so much, your camera took some high quality pictures. You look lovely and your children I want to squeeze and kiss.

Kaycee said...

Happy Birthday to Cros! I'm glad you have some good friends to take you out for something fun like pedicures... and one that maybe didn't, but love you anyway :)
We should do the sand dunes together... that would be a blast!

Mallory Hanna said...

Oh man, wish we could have gone to the dunes with you!! Love the new camera. Glad you had a good birthday. I can't believe Cros is two!!

Hollie said...

Love the new camera! Notice how my toes are ten times longer than all of yours and they are even bent. haha!

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY & CROSBY!! That's so fun! I love your new camera and your pedi! Sounds like Denim and the kids gave you a great birthday!

Trina and Wes said...

We are so glad that you are our neighbors. We love you guys sooo much! Glad you had such good birthdays. and getting our toes done was nice!

lexie said...

Ok, I am the worst. I thought about you a million times on your bday but did I call, email, anything, no!! So Sorry!!! But I am glad that you had a good weekend anyway. I have that same camera and love it!! Two with boys is way fun and frustrating! So good luck :)

Kari Ann said...

How fun! Happy birthday!