Every February the kids and I get spoiled by my dad and mom. My dad has to go to Arizona(ASU) for meetings so we all tag along to enjoy the 70+ degree weather, swimming, shopping, sun, and seeing BriAnne, Warren and Trey!
The kids were trying to wait patiently for us to get ready to go to the pool.
Later that night we hung out at BriAnne and Warren's place. Cros had a great time with this flashlight and Ava's glasses.
Da spoiled the girl's with new swimsuits and sunglasses. So, we had to take some pics.
We had a great time there and definitely got spoiled. Thanks mom and dad. We got home just in time for it to snow:( Ah! I can't wait for summer!

5 comments:
Looks fun Sandi! We got almost to 70 degrees yesterday so you can always come visit us too!!
From swimsuits to snow huh?? That sucks!! Looks like the kids had tons of fun in Arizona. Swimming, shopping, movies & icecream...sounds like my kind of vacation.
Look at that green grass, the flowers and those flip-flopped feet. Jealous!
Hey Sandi,
I was just thinking about you guys and we miss you. Aysia still talks about when Brooklyn moved. When you come again let me know so I can have the girls over to play or something.
What a fun trip! I am craving sunshine right now!
Post a Comment