Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter

Easter was a blast this year! We had a whole crew of people come and stay with us so we could go 4 wheeling at the sand dunes all weekend. We had Mom, Dad, Tyler and Callie, Mark, Mallory and Claire, and Kellen! We also got to celebarate my day turning the big 5-0. Happy Birthday Dad! Yeah for good family, good weather, and good food!
Cros has a big love for 4 wheeling. We had to keep a close eye on him! He knows how to start up the machine and hit the gas! Keys were kept far away from him. Claire, my niece, is the happiest baby ever. She is so sweet. I love all her cute baby noises especially her growling.


Ava had a great time helping Dad and Tyler build a fort and finding rocks to decorate it.


Brooklyn spent a lot of time collecting sea shells and learning how to drive a 4 wheeler.



Of course, I need to post a picture of these super cute kids in their Easter gear:)









6 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh fun times!! You guys are always doing fun outdoors stuff! Crosby looks so cute with that big helmet on.:) Love the kids in their Easter Sunday clothes.

Jana said...

Very cute! I am glad you had a happy Easter.

Kaycee said...

Beautiful kids!! I'm glad you guys had fun since you were worried about the sand dunes not being the ideal place. I'm also glad the weather cooperated since it can be so cruel sometimes! Hopefully we'll get some more sunshine this week and we can meet up at the park. I haven't talked to you FOREVER!!

Mikkel said...

Jerron asked me if we are even friends anymore!! Me and u need some quality time cause I am leaving real soon! Your kids looked super cute in their Easter clothes!!

Kathryn said...

well looks like you had lots of fun! I am so glad that it is finally getting warm! well it looks like you won't be coming here for a wedding! but you better still be coming for the 4th!

lexie said...

That is so fun that you guys get to play as a family alot. I bet you love that! the kids are getting so big. Maybe someday I will get to see you guys again!Love the girls dresses, super cute!