Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It was a fun halloween with good weather, yay! We were a little worried with all the snow we were getting 3 days earlier but saturday morning the sun came out and we had 60-65 degree weather! Brooklyn was a pumpkin princess, whose dress would light up green:) Ava was Fancy Nancy, decked out in all the accessories we could find, and Crosby was Finding Nemo that we borrowed from a friend. My mom came to be with us too and dressed up like a clown. The kids were so excited, she's such a good sport! We went to the ward trunk-or-treat, trick-or-treated around the block, then got cold and came home for soup and rolls and to watch Scooby Doo, scary:o

5 comments:

Shayla Finlinson said...

that is so cute... love the picture.. I totally remember one close to this one last year... love your mom... ha ha glad you had a good one.. and so gratful for the good weather..

Mallory Hanna said...

Fun, fun. Wish I could have been there too. Miss you guys like crazy.

lexie said...

super cute. love that da dressed up too!!

Brittany said...

VERY cute!! I just have one question....who is Fancy Nancy? I'm thinking it must be on a kid show that I don't know about.:)

Jana said...

I love that Ava was Fancy Nancy. I love that book and read it to my students every year. Your kids are darling. I am coming home for Christmas. We will be home for almost two months because Brad will be interviewing.